11/12/2008

he walked down a busy street staring solely at his feet clutching pictures of past lovers at his side

I can't recall ever being as ill as I have now been for the last couple of days, almost a week. This constant headache, 40 degree fever, streptococcus, ear ache, throat ache swallowing is torture, whole body hurts. If I'm not freezing I am sweating and vice versa.
On top of this all I have had my retakes this week (thank god last one was today!). I have aaalllll the freetime on earth, and now when I actually would have things to do I get this nasty little visitor? Isn't that ironic.

But my mom is lovely and takes such good care of me, I feel like five again.

3 kommentarer:

essi sa...

kun mie olen kipeä, usein miten se ainoastaan on kuumetta tai jotaki sen sellasta. ja yleensä olen vain päivän tai kaks siinä kunnossa. ja todella harvoin.

mut edelleen, KRYA PÅREJ!!!

Anonym sa...

naw, att sjukdomar alltid ska ha så taskig tajming. hoppas att du frisknar till snart. <3

how was retakes by the way? pain?

Anonym sa...

finally :D känns det bra att vara klar kanske?