7/03/2009

streaming through the radio dancing all around spread the word in stereo at the speed of sound

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


I went to a buddhist party with the ever-so-lovely Emma.
AND THE BUDDHA'S THEY SURE KNEW HOW TO PARTY. the strangest party of my life. They even served awesome veggie food! And gave you a shot if you could hit a buddha's face with a pie. We step inside and see half-naked people enjoying the sauna. And two women dressed as nurses and giving a dance show. The other one told me she has a child and that she actually is a nurse. And they danced all night long. We has red wine and fags. And on our way back home a middle-aged woman asked us how much would she need to pay for some va-jay-jay. Religion (y)

3 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Nää näyttää hyviltä bileiltä.

Blondinbello sa...

svar: I am going to live an stuga that the family has rent. It feels a bit like Little Miss Sunshine. What about you?

Blondinbello sa...

svar: Haha you can do what I did when I was a little a emo and went to Göteborg to see My Chemical Romance. I slept on the street. It was really and "upplevelse" but three nights maybe is too much :/