9/22/2009

and we frolicked about in our summer skin

















because it's the first real fall-day, i let some photos from the summer to visit the polaroidmakercomputerprogram.
summer to me was
- longing for the fall
- smoking
- friends
- somebody tickling your back
- smoking with friends
- ambulance after midsummer
- longing for the fall
- smoking alone
- longing for the fall and smoking
- way out west
- fika

p.s. the text seems to be oh-so messed up but me and html don't get along because i think he has a very cocky attitude and he thinks that i'm not even trying to understand him. this relationship needs more tlc.

6 kommentarer:

essi sa...

hienoja kuvia.. mmm mmmm!
ja kuka toi tissityttö tuolla alhaalla on? :D

Amanduh sa...

this blog is so not dying slowly, och inte quickly heller för den delen! jeeeeeej <3

Sanna sa...

ny header, vad pretty den är <3

Oskar sa...

I love how these pics remind me of... shit I lost the word...öhh...ehh...guess it's about time for me to go to bed soon...POLAROIDS!! ...there we go! :)

the project sa...

sv: eh well. yes, they are after all made with a polaroid-maker program :D

Josefin sa...

i love your blog. and the pics va. so darn pretty. <3 jag är lite dålig på att comment och typ kika in but when i do, it always hits me of how awesome it is and that i miss you.