11/16/2010

kitchen

The best song to cook (and smoke) to is this one: Patrick Wolf – Finale.
Today I bought food because yesterday I had none. I really thought that these ingredients
Photobucket
would result into a surprising awesomeness. It didn't. However, while I was still in that lovely bliss of oblivion I wasted time into my favourite details in my kitchen:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
so! now you've pretty much been to my kitchen! because in those few squaremetres not much else fits.

2 kommentarer:

S. sa...

Förstår inte hur det inte kunde resultera i någon awesomeness med de ingredienserna, crazy! "Brustna omfamningar", aw, galet fint! Vad är det? :D
Jag gillar de där hängande sakerna med, mhm!

Pandasoppa sa...

superköket!! fina milja. ja det är juice haha jag börjar inte dagen med en drink, tyvärr :(