1/11/2011

year 2010 through YouCam

I thought I would show you how my year 2010 looked like through YouCam

Photobucket
in february i got a computer, finally. that was when i first discovered YouCam.

Photobucket
the same day as i got my computer (emilio he is called by the way) i also finally got edwin to kiss me for the first time.

Photobucket
my finnish friends nea and jutta came over as well. me and edwin borrowed clothes from klädbiblioteket and then we all went to see good shoes at debaser.

Photobucket
mainly i took pictures of me and edwin, that's what happens when you're in love i guess.

Photobucket
sometimes julia came over

Photobucket
i had my 21st birthday party

Photobucket
sometimes robert came over

Photobucket
sometimes i went Arty

Photobucket
sometimes we had kladdkaka dates with hibo and amanda

Photobucket
sometimes christopher came over and it looked something like this everytime

Photobucket
i went to finland and had the ever so lovely linda to pose with me

Photobucket
then i decided that no, now it's enough with dark hair. anh thu was my hairdresser quite often.

Photobucket
but dark hair turned out to be a tough one to get rid off. that made me sad.

Photobucket
dyed my hair again. then it looked like this. still not what i wanted...

Photobucket
so bleach came along!

Photobucket
and finally i started to get closer to what i wanted! this was witnessed by agnes and robert and tootsie. this was by the way the first time i met agnes!

Photobucket
world's bestest veera came over and got to be my hairdresser.

Photobucket
and eventually i got exactly what i had wanted. copper blond. took many many hairviolations that.

Photobucket
often edwin searched for pimples on my back to squeeze them.

Photobucket
nicolina and victor slept over at my place during popaganda and even they had to be YouCammed.

Photobucket
mainly i still took pictures of me and edwin.

Photobucket
or me and my couchsurfers. like thomas from australia here!

Photobucket
halloween was celebrated as elisabeth bathóry.

Photobucket
and the day before new years i got a wash and blowdry for free, thanks to agnes. and that was that year through YouCam!

1 kommentar:

rfrsfefs sa...

This makes me sad :( I miss you