6/21/2011

your heart is like a great river after a long spell of rain, spilling over its banks

some photos from my phone.
Photobucket
jokin aika sitten kun puissa tuskin oli lehtiä, palloja kuitenkin.

Photobucket
i started drawing elephants after i saw never let me go (which i fell in love with and which left my heart broken)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i miss this terribly now when i'm here in finland.

Photobucket
so i try to occupy myself with walks over rivers (obs vanishing point!)

Photobucket
having fikas with finnish friends such as nea with the prettiest hair

Photobucket
Photobucket
and by buying for example pins like these. 2,95e at h&m, hooray!

p.s. I'm almost done with Kafka on the Shore. Book recommendations?

1 kommentar:

H. sa...

Ballongerna killed me! <3
& jag avlider lite om Neas hårfärg är 4 real.
Det ska bli kul när du kommer hem, jag längtar till Arvika och har redan börjat planera. Funfunfun!
Tips; J.D. Salinger - For Esmé with love and squalor (fast det är shortstories i boken då).