7/13/2011

your roots are stuck in the dirt of this land, my questions all answered in the firmness of your hand

Photobucket
somebody had hung shirts between houses

Photobucket
we found a park next to those shirts and there was a girl who reminded me of a cupcake or a princess in all them disneyfilms

Photobucket
we had bought some cheap red wine and a small piece of that expensive cheese that's my favourite

Photobucket
we sat under a tree with light coming through the leaves and making patterns on us you know, one of the prettiest things that is. edwin played Can and I probably played something like Hello Saferide or Scandinavian Music Group again. When he put on "cripple and the starfish" by Antony and the Johnsons I kissed his face all over all over. Focusing on those perfect spots, one a bit below his right eye and one next to his left corner of the mouth

Photobucket
then we went back to Lille and found many people there again. They had made a fantastic meal and somebody was playing Beirut.

1 kommentar:

Veera sa...

ruttopuisto. siellä me juotiin kerran take away -teetä